Monday, August 24, 2009

Demi Lovato Answers Fan Questions Through Twitter


ddlovato: Who needs sleep? I'm stuck on cali time.... do I smell a...

ddlovato: TWITTASPREE??!! WARNING: TWEETS WILL BE FLYING LEFT AND RIGHT... IF YOU DON'T LIKE IT UNFOLLOW! :P Now.. Ask away my tweethearts!

@ddlovato: why did your show in hershey end so quick?

ddlovato:
There was a storm coming, and they didn't want the show to get shut down from the rain, so we had to end it really quick :(

@ddlovato:
did u hear nick jonas do the cover of catch me???? what'd you think?? :p

ddlovato:
YES! Nick J is a beast. He killed that song. I was so excited they covered it! I love them :)

@ddlovato:
Are you gonna kiss Joe in Camp Rock 2?? :D

ddlovato: ;)

@ddlovato: If you could meet with one person dead or alive, who would it be?

ddlovato:
Billie Holiday.. She was such a strong woman. And has inspired me SO much.

@ddlovato:
what do you use in your hair. Like what kind of shampoo and conditioner?

ddlovato:
Tresemme. You can get it at like cvs. You know.. "Tresemme, Tresemme.. Ooh La La"

@ddlovato: Ever shop at Anthropologie??

ddlovato:
YES! Love that store, but their stuff is always too big for me. :/

@ddlovato:
Do you like Jesse McCartney? ;)

ddlovato: He totally used to be my celebrity crush. But then I turned 12.

@ddlovato: wanna be web besties?? my friend is giving me 250 dollars if you reply cause she said you wont :(

ddlovato:
Your friend just totally lost $250. :)

Read more...



No comments:

Post a Comment